Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 Prayers Blessings For Kids Children

Merry Christmas 2015 Prayers Blessings For Kids Children information has been provided here. You can get latest collection of Christmas 2015 Latest Songs, Prayers, Wishes, Greetings for boss, employee, wife, husband, friends, family, and loved one,

Merry Christmas 2015 Prayers Blessings For Kids Children

Everybody has a Happy Christmas
I wish everybody has a Happy Christmas and
I hope the Food Pantry People have a
lot of food to give to people at Christmas.

Heavenly Father, thank you for sending your Son to earth as a baby so many years ago. Thank you that He paid the punishment for my sins by dying on the cross.  And thank you that He rose again to prove that death was truly defeated. I place my trust in You to be my Savior. Guide me through the dark times of my life and give me courage to live for You.

Almighty God, I pray that thou wilt sustain me when
I may be enduring for a purpose, and to accomplish it seems beyond my strength.
Renew me with courage, and give me unceasing hope
and faith that is able to hold out to the end. Amen.

Jesus, the Light of the World, as we celebrate your birth.
may we begin to see the world in the light of the understanding you give us.  As you chose the lowly, the outcasts, and the poor to receive the greatest news the world had ever known, so may we worship you in meekness of heart.  May we also remember our brothers and sisters less fortunate than ourselves in this season of giving.

All have a Merry Christmas
My three wishes for the world are that there will be no drugs
that little kids will get along better
and that you will all have a Merry Christmas.

Read more : Christmas Quotes in English