Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas 2015 Wishes Quotes Sayings Greetings to Family Friends

Christmas 2015 Wishes Quotes Sayings Greetings to Family Friends information has been available here, You can get huge collection of Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes to Family and Facebook Friends, Messages to Friends and Family member, Merry Christmas Quotes for Friends, Family ideas for Christmas 2015, 25th December x mas 2015 Quotes, Covers from here.

Christmas 2015 Wishes Quotes Sayings Greetings to Family Friends


The worst gift is a fruitcake.
There is only one fruitcake in the entire world,
and people keep sending it to each other.

Three phrases that sum up Christmas are:
Peace on Earth,
Goodwill to Men,
and Batteries not Included.


Christmas 2015 Wishes Quotes Sayings Greetings to Family Friends

Mankind is a great,
an immense family.
This is proved by what
we feel in our hearts at Christmas.

‘Tis blessed to bestow, and yet,
Could we bestow the gifts we get,
And keep the ones we give away,
How happy were our Christmas day!

We ring the bells and we raise the strain
We hang up garlands everywhere
And bid the tapers twinkle fair,
And feast and frolic – and then we go
Back to the same old lives again.

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

At Christmas-tide the open hand
Scatters its bounty o’er sea and land,
And none are left to grieve alone,
For Love is heaven and claims its own.

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow…

I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!

Like snowflakes,
my Christmas memories gather and dance -
each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.

We hope that given information about Christmas 2015 Wishes Quotes Sayings Greetings to Family Friends is very useful to all. You can share this article on the social media and sharing websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.