Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Status Quotes in English Hindi

Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Status Quotes in English Hindi information has been available here. You can get latest collection of Christmas Facebook Status Update Ideas, one Lines Wishes, Quotes, Best FB Status Updates, Christmas Facebook Quotes and Sayings, FB Wall Post from here.


Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Status Quotes in English Hindi

Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Status Quotes in English Hindi


Santa is always jolly, he knows where the naughty girls live.


Wish you happy holidays season with unforgetable Christmas and New Year.


Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.


Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight.


“SANTA” rearranged is “SATAN”…I’m on to you fat man.


Christmas carols tend to make me a little homicidal, especially in November..


I am dreaming of a “White Christmas” Too bad it doesn’t snow here..


Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours..


When you have Christmas in your heart it doesn’t matter what’s under the tree.


Santa won’t be coming this year…… 

He died laughing when you said you’d been a good girl.

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.


I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.


Can I have your picture, So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me on this CHRISTMAS.


The real magic of Christmas is how quickly money vanishes from my wallet.


well, that’s Christmas over for another year..


All I want for Christmas, cannot be found at a store.


We all have our own call of duty. Mine is to serve Christ.


To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas..


We hope that given information about Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Status Quotes in English Hindi is very useful to you. Don’t Forget to sharing these all beautiful collection of Funny Christmas FB Status with your online friends, lover or relatives on different social sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ etc. by clicking on the given share buttons link. We wish merry Christmas to all.