Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014 Songs for Kids, Children, Toddlers

Happy Valentines Day 2014 Songs for Kids, Children, Toddlers

Happy Valentines Day 2014 Songs for Kids, Children, Toddlers information has been available here. You can get latest collection Happy Valentines 2014 Romantic Greetings, Sayings, Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Shayari, Thoughts For Lovers, friends, Girlfriends, Wife, Husband, Boyfriends, Cute Valentine’s Day Card Wording Ideas from here. Share and Enjoy the best collection of Happy Valentines Day Short Sayings for Friends. We are sharing Valentines Day 2014 HD Wallpapers, Pics, Photos, Pinterest Images for Desktop background.

Happy Valentines Day 2014 Songs HD Wallpapers Greetings for Kids, Children, Toddlers

Valentines Day Songs for Kids, Children, Toddlers

I have five valentines for Valentine’s Day.
I have five valentines I can give away.
The first is for mom, the second for dad.
When they get them, they’ll be glad.
Grandma and grandpa, this third one’s for you.
Now I am left with only two.
For my teacher at school I’ve saved number four.
Now it’s time to give away one more.
This last valentine I’m going to send is for you,
My very special friend.

Baby let me be,
Your lovin teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck,
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.
I don’t wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I don’t wanna be a lion
Cause lions aint the kind
You love enough.
Just wanna be, your teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.
Baby let me be, around you every night
Run your fingers through my hair,
And cuddle me real tight

We hope that information and details Happy Valentines Day 2014 Songs for Kids, Children, Toddlers as well as Quotes, Slogans, Facebook WhatsApp Status, Greetings, Pictures will be useful to all. Let's share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and other social networking sites.