Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates

Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates

Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates information has been available here. You can get latest collection Happy Valentines 2014 Romantic Greetings, Sayings, Quotes, SMS, Wishes, Shayari, Thoughts For Lovers, friends, Girlfriends, Wife, Husband, Boyfriends, Cute Valentine’s Day Card Wording Ideas from here. Share and Enjoy the best collection of Happy Valentines Day Short Sayings for Friends. We are sharing Valentines Day 2014 HD Wallpapers, Pics, Photos, Pinterest Images for Desktop background.

Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates

Happy Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates

I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.
 
I dont know much about algebra but what I do know is you plus me equals forever.
 
Once you have loved someone, you’d do anything in the world for them… except love them again.
 
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.

Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘YOU’ My dear valentine.
 
You never said I love you, yet your eyes spoke a million words… that is true love for me. Be my valentine.

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

We hope that information and details about Valentines Day 2014 Latest Facebook Status Updates as well as Quotes, Slogans, Facebook WhatsApp Status, Greetings, Pictures will be useful to all. Let's share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and other social networking sites.